While I was pregnant with Kason, I had lots of time on my hands... I'm glad I saved all of the cool pregnancy week-by-week sites I found. This one especially had some cool pictures to follow along. The miracle of life....
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6, the stage of our little peanut...even though we are unable to see it, we trust it has reached this point...
Right now your baby is gearing up for a major growth spurt! By the end of this week, the little guy (or gal) may have doubled in size. Facial features are beginning to take shape—eyes, ears, and even a mouth are starting to form. The neural tube running down your baby’s back has closed and the brain continues to develop into what will give rise to its three main parts: the forebrain (which handles memory, emotion and sensory perception), the midbrain (involved in vision, hearing, and motor function) and the hindbrain (regulates breathing and heartbeat). At this stage, the limb buds appear and the beginning of the digestive system is starting to form, as well.
Isn't that all amazing?















No comments:
Post a Comment