Monday, July 12, 2010

A day filled with sunshine!

Sunday we decided to load up the car and head back to mimi and pops for a fun pool day! What a blast we had. Other than to eat and play with the kitties a little, I don't think Kaidrie got out of the pool at all!

Mimi found the greatest pool float. It was a huge hit - all three kids can be on it at the same time and not fight over it! Who could ask for anything more?








Then we had an unexpected visitor... A little frog swimming in the pool! The poor guy was probably wishing he had never jumped in that pool... and I think the kids were thinking the same thing! I think Kason screamed the loudest when daddy put it near him... little wussy!




"Kason, do you like the frog" "Uhhhhh uhhhh" (how do you spell that? It was a big NO)

I got to see the baby kitties for the first time and my are they cute! I just love kittens!
Little Callie


And ornery little Scotch-a-roo trying to stay out of the sunshine!

I have never seen a butterfly as friendly as this little guy was! It landed on me I bet 7 or 8 times - I think he liked the salty of the sweet corn leftover on my hands!

All worn out!

Kaidrie really fell asleep!

Jody and miss Avery. This little girl is quite the swimmer! And VERY confident in her abilities! She would go jump in the deep end onto the raft with no floaties on - brave little thing!

Mommy joins her kiddies and hubby on the sunshine raft

Oh so sweet! I love how they play together (most of the time). Kaid is so good with him and would just take him out and carry him all over the pool. He loves his big sis!

The pool crew (and Mimi's professional photography ladder in the background :))

These fish were so cool. They swam in the pool all day long!

"1 - 2 - go!"

And my little man makes a slam dunk!

Oh what a fun day and how beautiful! I'm so glad I talked Randy into making the trip for the day! There really is nothing more relaxing than spending the day in mom and dad's back yard. Top it off with a trip to Pizza Parlor and it makes for a perfect day! (And on a great note - this baby doesn't seem to mind Pizza Parlor like Kason did! Yay! At least for now I can still enjoy my favorite pizza!)

3 comments:

Jody Proper said...

It was a great day huh?! Besides my tooth and your wasp stings! Got my first root canal today so hoping for better days!

Love my action shot you got...ha!

Jody Proper said...

P.S. Glad the one of the butterfly pictures turned out!

MamaMimi said...

It was a perfect day....despite the bites and aches. Loved that the kids had such fun. It is great to have babies...but really fun when they get a little older and start to relate and communicate with each other as little people.

I had a slaw-Walter dog for breakfast Monday morning! ; ) How's that for extending the party a little longer?