Saturday, April 18, 2009

two healthy kids!

Kaidrie and Kason had their checkups this past week. The Dr said they both look great.



Miss Kaid was a stinker as she normally is.. :) Her Dr is probably starting to wonder if she really can talk. She weighed in at 37 1/2 lbs (66th percentile) and 43 1/2 in (96th %!!) tall. She was scheduled for an eye exam but they couldn't do it because she wouldn't talk to the nurse to tell her what the picture is. If anyone has any suggestions I'd LOVE them! I'm at a loss on what to do with her in situations like this and I'm getting very sick of the "I'm shy" or "I'm sleepy" excuse!


Goofy girl wearing her baby brother's coat. I think it's hilarious that she actually was able to zip it up!


Little man weighed a whopping 21 lbs 12 oz (only 62th - shocking!) and was 29 in (70th %) I caught him standing by himself the other day! Big stuff! He's also waving now - it's so cute to watch him concentrate on moving his little fingers to wave like we do!


He stopped taking his morning nap about 3 weeks ago or so, but some days he's just so sleepy. He just couldn't keep his eyes open after he finished lunch - so cute.

No comments: