Thursday, April 23, 2009

My little loves....

This week has gone by so quickly! We started our week on Sunday with some friends coming over for dinner - this is Josh and Lori's little one - Zoey. She's two months younger than Kason - I'm sure before long they will get to be good palls, but little mr couldn't stop hitting the little peanut. He was really ticked when mommy or daddy would hold Zoey - little jealousy there!



When I went in Kaid's room to get her up from her "nap" (more like quiet alone time playing) yesterday this is how I found her.



Then this morning when she woke up she got dressed for preschool.... she was convinced she was wearing this.... ummmm maybe not!



Then her latest outfit after nap time today....

Kason figured out that he could spin the wheels on Kaid's stroller... he sat there spinning it for about 15 min.

How dare mommy tell baby no! Why would I not want him pulling the folded clothes out of the basket!?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Totally cracking up over Kaid's outfits. Little fashionista!