Praise the Lord! Last April we paid good money for a fence that was to be built 2-3 weeks later... well to make a long story short.... they never built the fence and the company went under the following August. There have been countless prayers about this and we have had an awful feeling in the pit of our stomachs since this happened. That's a LOT of money to have taken from you! Well, a few weeks back I sent him a letter (I had attempted a few months back to the business addresses but they just got sent back - this time I sent it to his home address!) and yesterday we got a response with him apologizing and saying that although he claims to not have the money to pay it back he would like to come next weekend and build it. We are just in amazement! Although there is a lawsuit underway - we never thought we would see that money again and we were just sick over it.
I can't believe the timing - today - yes ONE day later - Randy's dad was going to be buying the materials and he, Randy, and Kevin were going to be building the fence this weekend. We were ONE day away from paying for it TWICE! I'm really trying to not get my hopes up until it is in because this guy obviously gave us the run around about this for almost a year, but it's so hard not to. I pray he keeps up his end of the deal this time (will you please pray with me)!
Randy wasn't sure if he could see this guy and help him with the fence after all we have been through with it, but I said... he's attempting to make it right, so if he holds his end of the deal we have to forgive him and put it behind us. It's been a long road - but God is good!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment