Thinking back to last Easter... I was still laying in bed day in and day out baking this little man... Kaidrie called the Easter Bunny "Rooster Bunny" Oh how they have grown in a year!
Kaid and I colored eggs on Easter Eve... we didn't do that many, but did just enough to have fun! Here she is so proud of her eggs!
The Easter bunny came and he made such a mess! There was Easter grass and eggs all over the house! He's quite the "sneaky guy" as Kaid says! The kids got lots of clothes, movies, toys, and candy. That Easter Bunny is one cool guy!
Kaid trying to show her brother what the bunny brought for him.
So pretty in her dress.
The best I could get of little man! While looking at this picture I see he's in need of a hair cut!
It was a beautiful day! After church we went outside to try to get a few cute shots....

It was a beautiful day! After church we went outside to try to get a few cute shots....
and we tried....
Oh well - we may not have gotten good ones of them together, but we got some cute ones of them each. I love this one of Kason!

Kaid all gussied up, even with her gardening gloves and dress up shoes on - "mommy, take my picture!" She's hot stuff!

Kaid all gussied up, even with her gardening gloves and dress up shoes on - "mommy, take my picture!" She's hot stuff!
Since we didn't go back home for Easter (Randy worked late the day before and the kids have Dr appt's today so we knew it would be a short rushed trip so decided to have a quiet holiday here) our wonderful neighbors, Jimmy and Bonnie, invited us over for a while so after lunch and naps we went over to do a little egg hunt for the kids and visit with their family. We had a wonderful time and feel so blessed to have such great neighbors!
I never knew you could burn your arm with STEAM! I was draining the water off the potatoes and OUCH! It's feeling much better today but is still a little tender and red!













No comments:
Post a Comment