Ok - so maybe it was more for cute picture sake than anything.... but this little man is a biter! So, after biting mommy's leg we tried this out and it broke his heart!
Recooping on mommy's lap....
then about 30 seconds later - he was OUT! Did I mention that this was the day after our busy weekend at Mimi and Pops... the poor little guy was worn out from not sleeping good away from his cozy crib!
Oh my...those time-out pictures kill me. So cute. I don't think there is any way Reece would ever hold still in a corner. We still use his crib for time-outs. Maybe I'll have to get a little stool.
We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
1 comment:
Oh my...those time-out pictures kill me. So cute. I don't think there is any way Reece would ever hold still in a corner. We still use his crib for time-outs. Maybe I'll have to get a little stool.
Post a Comment