Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hippity hop... the Easter Bunny is on the way!

We went to the trail for the Easter egg hunt on Saturday. It was so cold - I was worried I hadn't packed warm enough clothes for the kids. Luckily the night before Kim had given some of Isaiah's outgrown stuff to us and thank goodness there was a warm vest in the pack! We made it - and even had a little fun while we were at it!


























So, if you know Kaid (and if you are reading this, I'm hoping you do! :) you know how she can get uneasy if new situations with new people - even when it's a fun one! So, this is her smiling when we got there... no biggie right? Oh, but when it was her turn she froze and the tears started flowing. Finally I just picked her up and made her go out so she could see there was nothing scary about it! What a stinker.









Fearless Miss A - out there getting eggs!
Kason did NOT like that bunny! The sun was so bright! Looks are deceiving - it looked like a beautiful day... but oh so chilly!
Leah with her favorite little man

No comments: