Sunday, April 5, 2009

Little flash back

Since my camera battery died soon before going to see McKenzie (I think I screamed!) I borrowed moms. So while going through her pictures to save the new ones on a disk I found some old cute ones to burn also! They are not going to be in order since it isn't formatting right anyway - but thought I'd share anyway...

Lots of Avery and Kaidrie when A was little!

































Some cute one's of pre-Kason!





















The fair last summer...




















Kaid's going through a little jealousy - wants to be like the babies sucking on fingers!











































































































































Get together with cousins....













Kaid peeking out the window when she is supposed to be sleeping!














Our little thumb sucker!




















Christmas morning.... and everyone is sleeping...























Except the baby, who doesn't even know to be excited about the special day!










































Then, just a cute shot of my Aunt Bethy and her crew. Oh I want the beach!




1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Ahhh it was so fun to take a trip down memory lane ;) You forget how fast they do change - especially when you are with them all the time.