Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ahhh... now that's what I'm talking about!

What a BEAUTIFUL day! Even though I work night shift tonight we still spent the entire day outside (oh yeah, I'm fried! Of course I lathered the sunscrean on the kids - but what I'm supposed to put it on myself too??) The kids loved it!

Where would the little boy go - but in the only spot of mud in the lawn of course!



I set up an obstical in front of the stairs.... but in no time he figured out how to get by that!
We had been out quite a few times to play the past few weeks and so far he hadn't figured out how to get past that first step. He would just hang out in that spot for about 20 min. You could tell he was really thinking about it and trying to figure this thing out.
Look ma - new trick!
And another! Yep, he figured it out! Little stinker!


Peek a boo!

This is fun stuff!






About 2 seconds before the handfull of dead grass went in his mouth.


Waving to sis!


Kaid singing her "Ocean Motion" song - check out Kason in action in the background.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

"Can I see that?" Haha

Kids always want to see themselves as soon as their done with photos or videos. Cracks me up!

Kason is quite the mover. :)

Jody Proper said...

I hope they are still healthy I see they were in shorts and bare footed!!!! Ok it was warm but not that warm ;) Avery finally got to wear short sleeves and "crocs" w/o socks in the afternoon. We were outside ALL day and she didn't sleep through the night!!! Grrr.

Avery is that way too she is a magnent to any water/mud she finds outside :)

Man they are growing too fast. I can't wait for Avery's 2 year appt June 16th to see how much she weighs.

LOL Avery does the same thing on video's and pictures!