Nothing has happened since the last time I posted... we are still waiting for things to happen. Last Wednesday my HCG levels were still over 20,000. This past Wednesday it is finally down a bit at 12,000. Dr R is still okay with just watching my levels, so I will go back next Wed to have blood drawn again.
I'm feeling fine with all of this. I would have had worries hanging over my head the entire pregnancy because of the meds I took being "Pregnancy Category C" which means they don't know the effect it will have on the baby. 5 1/2 weeks is such an important time in development.... the heart is forming and so many other things. We do want a baby, but we want a healthy baby... and if I have to wait for that, I will. It does stink though, having the miscarriage hanging over my head. I know it's coming, I just don't know when. yuck.
Today I would be 11 weeks. If the crazy beginning wouldn't have happened and I hadn't had so many ultrasounds, I wouldn't know the baby wasn't growing anymore. We'd still be planning for another thinking everything was fine. I'm still gaggy - so ready for that to be done. I'm glad we at least know and aren't in the dark on what is going on. A little blessing in disguise.
We also have changed gears. Today our house will officially FOR SALE. It's been a great sidetrack to keep my mind off everything else.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
WOA! House for sale! WOW! I can't wait to see you and catch up at the shower. Love you, sweetie. I'm so proud of you keeping your head up and your spirits high right now. I definitely know that's not easy.
good morning! I commented a few weeks ago. I know your Aunt Beth. I also had the opportunity to meet your beautiful mother a couple weeks ago while traveling to TN with Cirlce of Friends. I have been praying for you and will continue to do so. You seriously amaze me with your positive attitude through all of this. May God keep blessing you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment