Another crazy week came and went! What a beautiful week!
Last Thursday we had some old friends over for a playdate. 2 of my friends from high school and church came over to play!
Liz and baby Clara
and Kristy and her 2 boys Owen and Issac
Kason had a blast playing with the boys!
Trying to push Owen up the hill
We haven't gotten too serious about the potty thing, but I'm hoping to tackle it sometime after getting home from our cruise in about 2 weeks. He has sat and sat on the potty many times, but still has yet to figure out what to do in it! :)
Having fun playing with their trucks...
Pushing it back and forth with mommy
Pretty girl
What sweeties they are.... just lookin out the window
Now that's usually how Kason looks out the window. Silly guy. I'm over telling him he will fall if he climbs up there.... The kid loves to climb - better this than the kitchen cabinets.
Beautiful day! I wasn't sure if Kason was going to be able to stay on the swing, but why was I even doubting this kid!
Cool dude!
Spinning spinning spinning....
Dancing queen!











No comments:
Post a Comment