Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sum-Sum-Summertime

So, maybe not summertime by dates, but man has it felt like it! We've had to take lots of play breaks inside to cool off! LOVE it!
My little puppy just LOVES to lick. He was sticking his tongue out, but when I told him to do it again for the picture, this is what he does. Silly guy.


Swing time!

I don't remember what Kaid was grumping about, but I caught the perfect moment! She got over it very quickly when she noticed I was trying to take a grump picture of her and she ran and giggled away - she must have been pretty serious!



Bonnie was over playing and Kason was being hilarious with his "football stance" Where does he learn these things?! And Kaid waiting patiently for her turn.






Trying to climb the fence...



Now it's Kason's turn to be mad! We have no clue where exactly he wanted Kaid to go, we just know it was NOT here!


Trying to be SO convincing... then he would let out a little grin, then realize he wasn't grumping any more then go back to this grumpy face. They must learn the drama from their daddy.

My garden! I put a ton of different things in it last year and I'm glad I did - now I know what worked, what didn't, what we ate allot of... etc....
So this year, the front is all tea and strawberries (I was thinking I was going to get some crazy mint strawberries, but luckily I didn't! :) Then my Spinach that didn't do well again this year, then my onions and potatoes are doing AMAZING! Behind the Potatoes I have a row of green beans then half rows of cucumbers and zucchini. I would have liked to do more green beans and was going to have Randy build me another smaller section just for green beans but because we are planning on putting the house up for sale next spring, I decided against it.

Time for a haircut!!

SO glad that daddy can now cut his hair - saves us $15 every 4 weeks or so.

Anyone who asks about the kids gets an "and that Kason is SO ornery!" Yep, here's one more reason I say this... as if I needed another reason.
He was so proud of himself.

What?



The day I took the swing pictures... actually very shortly after I took them, Kason scared me so bad. Daddy had come home - he is a HUGE daddy's boy - so of course since he hadn't seen him all day he just wanted his daddy. Well, daddy wanted to go for a run quick, so he got Kason "side tracked" and took off and jumped over the fence and he was off. Kason saw the whole thing and was LIVID! He took off running after him and was over standing on the the gate screaming his head off! Finally he gave up the screaming and was just standing on the gate quietly. Kaid and I started cleaning up the toys and I had my back turned to him. Kaid looks over and says "mom, why is the gate open?" WHAT! I had NO clue he could open that gate. My heart dropped. Luckily he had only gotten to the driveway. Talk about giving a momma a heart attack. Oh my. So now he not only knows how to open the sliding door if it is unlocked, but he can unlock the fence gate also. Ugh... my summer is not going to be as relaxing as I thought it would.

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Oh as always great pictures of my niece and nephew! Love Kaids white dress...can't wait till Avery can wear it ;)

OH BOY Mr. Kason Trey! What a stinker he is and yes I think he will be giving you many heart attacks and or gray hair! Geesh!