Monday, May 31, 2010

One Happy Grad

Wow - how is this girl graduating from high school already? Way back when I met her she as a little 7 year old who was not happy about me taking up so much of her big brother's time (the second time I went to their house she said to Randy, "Why'd you bring her again?" haha) and now she's a beautiful 18 year old ready to head off to college! We are so excited she will be going to a college that is only about 20 minutes from us!

What was Lu thinking putting all these wonderful cakes on a table the perfect height for a little boy to see and grab?? Yep, and that's just what he did - and he was Oh so proud of himself! Mommy made it clear that he was not to do that again!

I love it that these two are buds. My youngest sis in law, Missy and my little cousin, Em.

Silly Kim - Disobeying the "No cross-training" sign. She's a rebel!

Randy's other sis is now about 38weeks. Wow - I can't believe it's baby time already!! She had Isaiah by this point so that little one could be here any day! I'm really hoping she goes another 2 weeks though... (yeah, I'm gonna be mean, but I can because she knows I love her!) She was still so tiny with Isaiah and she never got to that huge uncomfortable stage, so this time.. she gets to feel what the rest of us huge uncomfortable pregnant women feel during those last 2 weeks. lol Love you Kimmy and can't wait to meet that little one!

Kaid, Kason, Isaiah and Evanne playing in the church nursery

Yep, that's my boy wearing pearls. We're so proud! :)

Lisa and McKenzie

Kason and "saiah" playing

Paul and Lu enjoying getting their 5th baby graduated.... now only 1 more to go!

In the 11 1/2 years Randy and I have been together, this is only the second time I have ever met his grandpa.

"Boon!"


Kaid just adores my little cousin, Meggy.
Congrats Myk! You will have an amazing time in college - we are so proud of you.

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kason Cake Face Picture! hahaha! Oh and the pearls I wish I would have gotten a picture of him at Avery's Bday party with the girls pom-poms - he had the biggest smile on his face shaking them around :) His Daddy would be so proud!

Ya Kim is just "HUGE" too ;)