Kaid's best friend from preschool had a fun 5th Birthday bash! What a blast these girls had!
They first got to make flip flops..
Then after picking out the perfect dress, they sat down to have their hair, makeup and nails done... yeah, I think Kaid could get used to this!
Kaid and McKenna letting their nails dry
and Kason obviously upset about something (who knows, maybe he wanted his nail's done too?) and letting it be known. He was quite the hoot running around with all of the little girls. He was in heaven! :)
Getting pampered
And trying to get the disco ball... gonna have to get taller first buddy!
Chloe (the Birthday girl), Daniele and Sammy
Chloe's mom said Kaid looked like she was all ready for the Grammy's. I agree - she was stunning!
Then after they were all done they each got a chance to walk down the "cat walk" which shockingly Kaid did not want to do. :) I would have been so surprised if she would have done it. Then it was the dance party time - Kaid loved this part!
"How low can you go? Can you go to the floor?"
YMCA time!
Kaid and her preschool friends











1 comment:
WOW! I'd say they got all pampered and dolled up! Bet she loved every minute of it. Avery thought they were Barbie Dolls :)
Post a Comment