Friday, June 18, 2010

Way over-due!

It has been a busy busy summer so far! Not many days to just "catch up" around the house, around the yard, and especially the blog!



So, what's new at our house? Kason Peed on the potty 2 times about 2 weeks ago! That may not seem much, but we were SO proud of him. I'm not trying right now, but I just wanted to introduce the concept to him, and I think it worked! Now when he pees in his diaper he will say he peed! That was my hope! I'm going to give it a few weeks to settle in, then we will try again and see what happens!




Just playing with our bud Zoey!




I have been so bad at remembering my camera when we go places lately!! One that I was so bummed about was when we went to see my friend from college, Tricia and her new baby. We did dinner with them and watched the kids play. Little Owen is just the cutest and big sis Emmy is getting so big!



My garden is going crazy!! All this rain has really done it good! My strawberries are to DIE for!! They are the sweetest juiciest things. The kids love them and the berries don't usually make it in the house! We've been so busy I haven't gotten the chance to pick them, so I'm hoping we still have some good ones!




The next big news at our house - Kason sleeps in a big boy bed!! Wahoo! We had the bed and crib up for a little over a week and he LOVED the big bed, but wanted nothing to do with it when it was sleeping time. So, last Sunday I had Randy take it down and he has slept in it ever since and has done GREAT! He doesn't stay in his bed and play for as long as he would his crib and many days he's had me up before 7... which usually doesn't fly at my house - but we are working on that!



Here is the last day as the "nursery"







WOW! Bubby is so excited and wanted to show all of you his excited face!




MY BED!




It was a little crowded with both the bed and crib in the room, but we knew it was only for a short time until he got used to it.




Outside playing with our strong daddy!




My sweet girl




and my bruit of a boy trying to close the door on sis




Hmmm... not so tough now are you buddy? Kaid asked him what color of ear rings he wanted and he wanted the "lew-low" ones. But tore them off as quickly as she put them on.




All ready to be a pretty pretty princess





This was Sunday night. Randy took the crib down so Kason had no choice but to sleep in his big boy bed. This was the only way we got him to stay in it. Luckily we now have him going to sleep in it on his own. I am SO proud of him for how well he did. Dad (after spending lots of days with is active grandson while we were on our cruise) said we were going to have to do barbed wire or electric fence around it to get him to stay. So glad we didn't have to go that route. haha

No comments: