Monday, August 24, 2009

A weekend full of Birthday's!

Saturday we had Zoey's 1st birthday party! I can't believe the little peanut is one already!
Eatin her cake - and guess who decorated it?! Her daddy! They had little ladybug cupcakes also that were ADORABLE!



Kaid is so excited to eat hers...


Kason trying to eat the last few bites of ice cream...


Zoey got a fun wagon from her mommy and daddy - the kids couldn't get enough of riding in it.


yeah, not looking forward to 10 years down the road!



After Kason got out he was pushing the kids all over the place in the wagon! Strong man!


Then Sunday - onto Isaiah's 2nd Birthday party! Chad buzzed his hair and Kim thinks he looks like Saint Jude's next poster child! lol He looks cute with and without hair!

It was a little chilly that morning so I brought warm clothes for the kids. I thought I grabbed one of his 12 mo. long sleeve shirts and I couldn't figure out why the sleeves were so short - until I looked at the tag - it was 6-9 month! No wonder!


Watching Isaiah open presents.


Yummy


Blowing out the candles.


The girls sitting with Uncle Kevin.


Little Mckenzie

1 comment:

MamaMimi said...

Wow, it's about time! I was definately in withdrawal. No wonder we haven't talked all week, we have both been busy bees! Great pictures...now can you keep them coming please? Love you, mamamimi