While we were out this afternoon - Kason said a new word! They were lined up like this ready to race and I said "Ready, Set..." and Kason yelled "GO!" He did it over and over and I even got a little video - so cute!
Hi ornery little grin
and his big - yea this is fun smile
Kaid is such a girl - in her pink flowered dress and her pink gardening gloves...
Sometimes he sits in the Jeep the right way, but most of the time this is how they ride!
So, what new things is little man doing? He says mama, no (na-na-na), yea, and go.... sometimes he says dada and other words that we are certain that's what he is saying, but doesn't repeat it enough for us to know for sure that he knows what he's saying. He hums all the time and this past weekend we realized that he was humming "twinkle, twinkle little star" perfectly! He shakes his head no at everything... even when he really means yes. He favorite foods right now are blueberries and popcorn! He loves to moo and meow and loves it even more when we do it! He points at everything. His newest thing is throwing EVERYTHING in the trash. I think I took random shoes out of the trash can about 6 or 7 times, and toys about 3 or 4 times yesterday.... I can totally see how Josh & Jody lost our taxes when Avery was in this stage!
Not much new with Miss Kaid - She's so excited for school to start in about a month! She will be going 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. I'm excited for her to start learning some new things. We've been working on some work books to get her to recognize some more letters and she's doing good at tracing them. She is very advanced in the speech area haha... but still says some funny Kaidrie-isms, such as "American ground" instead of "Merry-go-round" and "wottle bottle" slips out of her mouth more often than "water bottle." She still has her "kids" that she talks about and to all the time. Of course all of her girls are good and the boys are bad. She loves taking pictures with her camera - and right now she's taking pictures of every single card in the house!
Randy has been working a TON. They have the new 170 Airplane in now and he does not stop from the moment he goes in... which usually is about 2am till the time he comes home... which is usually around 9pm. He comes home to see the kids once a day on the days he works that long. He said he hasn't been this lost at work since he started there! At least a new type of airplane means job security, right? Last week he put 80 hours in... we will see what this week brings. I'm ready to have my hubby home again, so I hope this transition doesn't last too long....
I think that's all with our family.... thanks for listening to me ramble!











4 comments:
Avery is clapping "saying good job Kason!" Sorry again on the taxes :( I still think about them every now and then. Josh lost his money clip a month ago and it still hasn't turned up nor has the money!!!! He's just as bad loosing things vs Avery putting it somewhere....today I found one of her toothbrushes in my tank tops! Silly Avery!
When Kaid was that age I looked and looked for something for about 2 weeks - I finally found it along with a few other things in the back of her sock drawer! I told Randy we need to be really good at looking in the trash can before we throw anything in there... These silly kids!
Jan - what a cute post with the video! The "go" is adorable! Sorry to hear that Randy is working so much, I'm sure that's really hard on you and I'm sure the kids miss him tons. They're growing so fast and learning so many things!! It's amazing!!! Love you!!!
ps...i need some help making my blog as cute as yours!
Post a Comment