Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally we saw the sunshine!

We have been home so many times this month and this is the first nice pool day we have had!
Kason is quite the little water bug - he LOVES it!


I honestly think if I let him go he would just take off swimming!


Kaid and Avery kicking their feet




Swimming with mimi




We would count 1, 2, 3 and he would jump in to mimi or any arm that was nearby. Then would yell "YAY" I'm very impressed that he usually waited for someone to be ready to catch him!






Kaid tries to drown whoever she is trying to jump in to - no matter if you think you are far enough away from her when she jumps, somehow you still end up with her very close to you!


Poor Kason gets picked on so much when sweet miss A is around, but Jody caught this sweet moment! Deep down, she really does love him! - and I know that it is only a matter of months before HE is doing the picking!


These two are going to be trouble in a few years! They are quite the buds! Avery doing her excited flapping of the wings... so funny


After church, lunch and naptime my cousin Heather and her hubby Kenny came over to visit. Kason found the water tub and started going to town - It didn't take long for the girls to join in. Kaid wasn't sure at first if she wanted in on the fun...


Kason was drenched!


He wasn't so sure when Avery started watering him...

but miss Kaid asked for it!



"Kason, Mommy said sit down", (but not until I take your picture first...)


The girls taking a dunk in the water!


All three piling up on mimi! Now that's a load!
Finally a beautiful day - at least after the morning rain. Heather & Kenny - it was so great to see you! I'm so glad we were able to get together while you were visiting! Have a safe trip back.

No comments: