It all started with me watering the trees.... and ended with...
two wet wet children!
Jimmy and Bonnie came over to watch the fun and of course little man wants Jimmy to hold him - what a trooper he is!
Giving Sissy a drink
When we got in, Kason was covered in dirt so in the sink he went. I had the last of my garden cucumbers sitting there so he picked one up and started munching...
So, two new sets of clothes and one new diaper later and we were on our way to check out the very best Christmas present a little girl named Kaidrie could ever think of! She is so excited about it, and isn't thrilled about waiting another 3 months to adopt her! (no... not a puppy or anything like that... I'm NOT that crazy!)
And last but not least... Dino Kason....
Kason goes beyond the walking now - he's off and running! He definitely knows how to make his wants known now! Right now he is banging a toy on the fireplace. After telling him no, I went up to him and said, "Kason, mommy said NO" He looked at me with that ornery little grin and leaned over and kissed me. Boy does this kid know how to work it!
Kaid's sweet story of the day... I made taco salad for dinner and after she ate all of hers she said "Mommy, I didn't like this, but thank you for making it." Oh what a sweetie.
Here are the kids having fun dancing around the house... Kason had stopped the dancing part by the time the camera came out, but he did his round and round trick...
until next time....











1 comment:
Love the laundry basket pictures. I have several pictures my mom took of me....playing in them and my favorite thing to do was sleep in them!!! :)
Also the dancing was cute...can't wait for Avery to watch that video.
What are you adopting and why does she already know about her Christmas present???!! Is it a baby doll?
Post a Comment