Kason is really into his Baby Einstein right now - He now has graduated to sitting on a big boy chair. Kaid was dancing to the music.
Now onto a little face lift... Remember when I was telling you about the awesome deals I got at that one store... This twinkle sign was find #1
Find #2 was this mirror window.... I'm not crazy about it in this hallway, but for the price I couldn't pass it by and I figured the next house we have I'm sure to have the perfect spot for it!
He's big stuff!
Find #3 the star #4 the Willow tree Stable and #5 the wooden "Dream" light thing. All this for... wait for it... $58 Ahhh I love deals!

And the BIG face lift - our beautiful newly painted living room and Mr man showing it off.
The kitchen almost put back together... I'm still deciding between 2 sets of blinds for the sliding door.
I've been one kid down the past few days. Kaid went to camp at Grandma's house for a few days with her cousins AJ and Evanne. They are having a great time, but I think Lu is thinking, "what was I thinking?!" at times! We'll head back to HC tomorrow to pick her up then stay until Sat. Then Aunt Bethy is going to get to have some baby time while mom and I head to do some touristing!











3 comments:
The paint looks great, Jan. It really softens up the room and makes it cozier. Can't wait to see it in person sometime!!!
I really like the additions, Jan! I really like that mirror window! Very cool!!!!
Yes looks great and love your bargains!!! Nothing better then bargain shopping. Can't wait to see your stuff from yesterday put up and in person! We'll have your house primitive in no time ;)
Post a Comment