Over at Jimmy and Bonnie's... Kason showing off his first shiner! Actually, I thought it was going to turn black and blue, but didn't.... just a nasty scab! He was having some issues walking for about 2 days (I wondered if he was getting an ear infection, but he's doing better now, so just had an off 2 days!) and got in a fight with the deck.... and the deck won!

Here it is up close... poor little man!
Yesterday we headed to the mall and the kids were awesome the whole time, so we got to play at the play area. They had a blast!
Kason loved the tunnels - he would go back and forth... then he would get up and try to walk through it. The top was just the perfect height to catch the top of his head and he would get thrown back on his butt. It was so funny, everyone around that saw him was cracking up - he did a good job a couple of times but didn't cry once - just got up and tried again. Persistent boy!
This kid has no fear. Of course he wanted to climb up in the big one with all the big kids. He kept mommy hoppin running back and forth from all the slides and steps that he kept going to. Going down the slide with sis.
Talking to his new friends...
I found an AWESOME store - I'm so disappointed it's going out of business! I got so many cool things for the house - when we get everything hung I'll have to post pictures of it all, then I'll tell you how much I got it all for - you won't believe it!











1 comment:
I told your mom Kason probably had a cuncussion (sp?) and that's why he was walking funny...ha. Poor guy indeed!
Post a Comment