Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aunt Bethy's house

Mom's birthday was this past Saturday, so mom and I planned to do some good ol' fashioned HC touristing! Beth and Meggy have been wanting to have a Kaid overnighter, so thrown in a 2 year old and a 1 year old and maybe they got more than they bargained for! I told Beth it was like a flash back 10 years ago with Emily, Megan and Clay (only they wern't quite this close together in ages!) The kids had a great time!

Kaid and Avery playing...



Avery gathering up all her favorites.


Lunch time

What a big boy drinking out of a big boy cup!


Getting messy in the sandbox


What a fun picture


See Rock..


eat rock... again....


What? Did Aunt Bethy just tell me no?


I think Clay is so glad to finally have a little boy around - to teach all the fun stuff too like catching frogs, playing ball and getting dirty!


Kaid just loves playing with Meggy!




Beautiful girl


Megs and Kaid


Now that's a crew - Clay, Avery, Megan, Kason and Kaidrie

Where did these kids come from?


I think Brian was happy to not have little ones in his home all day every day - Poor Princess was worn out! :)


Thanks again Beth for letting us have a great kids free shop! They loved it, we loved it and it looks like you all loved it too!

No comments: