Monday, June 29, 2009

The big day!



Sunday finally came and we had a fun bash for our big boy! I was so afraid it was going to rain all day, but as you can see we had a Beautiful day!! Here's the back yard before the festivities began.

Yea, yea, I know I missed my calling - I should have gone into cake baking! LOL They didn't turn out too bad and it was delicious!


Here's the star of the show! Complete with a fo-hawk


Kason with one of his best buddies - Jimmy.

Happy Birthday buddy - I'm so glad came into our lives a year ago. We love you so much!


Getting some yummy eats


Kason, Dylan and Ayden


Meggy and Kaid


My friend Lori's little cutie, Zoey doing her bear crawl


More of the crew, Aunt Bethy, Krista, Bonnie and Mom


My friend Tricia's little one, Emmerson - isn't she the sweetest!


Playing in the kiddy pool. Evanne, Isaiah, AJ, Maddy, Emmey


Brandon and Kaid - he was not thrilled I was taking his picture! :)


On such a beautiful day - were were most of the men?? Sitting in the living room watching TV! Paul, Kirby, Josh, Dad and Kevin


Baby Mckenzie - what a happy baby she is! I'm so thankful for Lisa's sake - 2 active kids, a baby and a husband with a healing Achilles tendon, blood clot and cast with crutches! Poor woman!


Hey big boy!


Opening up his loot. He was about tired out by this point.




My friend, Krista let us borrow their water slide. The kids had such a blast on it - here's Avery giving it a try. Thanks Krista for letting us use it!


Daddy son time

I think it's time for a hair cut!


Kason was so worn out - he went down for a nap early, so by evening he was ready for bed.


Ready for round two! Here's my shirt - it says "I'm One That's how I roll"


The back


What's this??

Singing Happy Birthday to the little man before he gets too much of a sugar kick.


Hmmm... kinda good!




Some of the crew


What a mess! He had that red frosting all over his face!



He couldn't stop sneezing - he must have gotten frosting in his nose!


What was left of his cake!


He got his second wind when the 4wheeler that mom and dad got for him came out! He could actually make it go on his own! I was so impressed! He was so excited!


The kid will not keep hats on - I got this cute prince crown about 6 months ago - but would he leave it on even long enough for me to get a picture.... no way!


After the party cleared out, mom, dad, Josh, Jody and Avery hung out for a little while. Mimi and Pop with the grandkids


Aunt Jody hadn't gotten to hold Kason all day long so she grabbed him and very soon after sitting out he was VERY relaxed and almost asleep!


Kaid eating yet another snack!

When Kason drives the 4wheeler he always props his little foot up like this. He loves this thing!


Watch him go!

Thank you to all of you who helped make his day extra special! He got some great gifts - Finally some BOY TOYS! Yay!

No comments: