For Kason's "splat cake" shirt I decided we would make him a cute hand print shirt. I got the idea from Jody who did something like this for Avery's first. So cute!
wow - how we got these wiggly fingers to make a hand print I will never know!
He was NOT impressed.... check out that face!
It turned out pretty cute - pictures of the finished product to come soon!
We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment