Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 3 - we saw the ocean!

Or at least felt like we did... without the sand. We went to a big wave pool today! We all were beat after spending most of the day there!
This little man has just been too special the past few days. I really hope it's just not getting enough sleep that is making him this way... wow - the kid doesn't stop moving.... and is IMPOSSIBLE to hold - even though he wants to be held. Randy asked me tonight, "really, I'm serious, you don't think he has ADD, do you?" I don't ever remember Kaidrie being like this, but maybe like the pain of childbirth, you make yourself forget so you want another one! Lol!

Kason's jungle gym


Kason loves his daddy. If Randy is around - he wants him! When he walks away, he screams. Makes for a fun time.


Little fish - she did AWESOME at the water park. She jumped off the side of the pool which was about a 3 foot drop before hitting the water, went down the little water slides by herself and loved the waves. I'd say she's all ready for swimming lessons that start in a week or so.


Kason was beat - he laid down on Randy's chest and was out cold. He didn't even wake up when he put him in the stroller.


Kaid was out when she it the car seat!


Waiting at the train stop. Kaid has been wanting to go on the train at the mall since we got here.... finally we were able to get a ride. I had to walk ahead of it with the stroller, but that also meant that I got to take some cute pictures. Notice the worn out look on Randy's face and the cause of it - little monkey on the lap.


Off we go!


Isn't it cute - this mall really is amazing! Lots of things to keep everyone content other than just the stores!


Kason was so funny - He was just screaming! No matter where I was in the store I could hear him screaming... I just kept thinking... "wonder who's kid that is... not mine" lol At least they were happy screams this time. He is one noisy kid. (yes Jody, I really think he has you fooled. He may not talk much, but he is defiantly not quiet!)


2 comments:

Jody Proper said...

I love the picture of Kason (the 2nd one on the blog!!) I wish we had such fun things to do close to home! Avery had to watch the videos over and over and over and asks everyday to go see Kaidrie, Kason and Janna :)

Amy Doerfler said...

Whew--just seeing that look on Randy's face makes me tired, too! :) Glad you guys had a nice time. Looks like the kids had a blast!