Friday, June 19, 2009

Nashville, TN Here we come!

We were all so excited to go see Randy! I was super excited that I got called off the night before... now I could drive 6 hours with a full nights sleep, not to mention got to get everything packed and the house in order and got to leave a little earlier so we could be there when Randy got back from class. Check out how loaded the Enclave was - Oh yeah - we packed it up!

We couldn't have timed it more perfectly - we got to the hotel 5 minutes before Randy. It was so sweet when the kids saw him - a week and a half is a long time to go without seeing daddy! Kason took about 4-5 steps to get to him! We unloaded then went to the mall to eat at a cool Aquarium restaurant. It was amazing! The biggest tank was 200 THOUSAND gallons! Just unreal. I wish I would have gotten Kason chuckling when we first went in. The kids... heck, all of us.... loved watching all the fish! The food was quite possibly the best food I've ever had at a restaurant!

After eating Kaid wanted to ride on the little train that goes throughout the mall. Unfortunately we didn't make the ride, so we did the mary-go-round instead.




Thanks to the time change - I should be able to post pictures every morning... The kids were up at 6:30 this am thinking it was 7:30 - although I think they both would have slept longer had Randy not had to leave for class. On today's schedule - off to the pool when it's time, then down town Nashville tonight! Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

No comments: