Kason's first taste of lemon...
Sure he shuttered a few times, but that didn't stop him.... He ate the whole thing.
Ice cream $10
And now on to today - Kaidrie was just amazing in the water! The first 2 days Randy and I were trying to talk her into taking her swimmies off and trying to swim on her own. Finally yesterday she decided to give it a try. By day's end she was jumping in with out them... then today - she's SWIMMING with her face under water without them! Just in time for swimming lessons next week. I'm so proud of her!
I'm just amazed at how much this little guy grows every day. Today's big milestone - he actually PLAYED with the rocks instead of just eating them! Awesome!
We head back to reality (and back to living in a large space with clothes in drawers and closets!) tomorrow morning as soon as we get up and going. It was a nice length to be here, but I'm ready to head home. I will be even happier when Randy soon follows on Friday! Another busy week ahead - traveling all day on Kason's birthday, I work day shift Wed and Thurs, then getting ready for Sunday's birthday bash!











2 comments:
WOW! So much has happened in TN! It was so funny to watch and listen to Avery watch Kaid jump and swim.....she'd repeat you and say Awesome and then Jump Kaid....Swim and mommy do again Kaid jumping in water. How cute that Kaid is proud of herself :) we are too! And yea for Kason walking too and playing with the rocks!
See you soon. Drive safely!
So cute how she said that she was proud of herself...as she should be. What a big girl! Love seeing all the vacation photos.
Post a Comment