Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kason's first haircut!

Our neighbor, Jimmy took some one year pictures for us yesterday, so I decided today was they day Kason needed to get a little of his mop cut! I loved his hair, but it was getting quite long. After Kaid's swimming lessons we went to Cookie Cutters and he did AMAZING! He was so into the firetruck, Baby Einstein and watching all the people to even care what the hair dresser was doing!
Right before getting started....

Check out that face! lol


the back - it looks so cute!


Is there anything sweeter than this face! He looks like such a big boy!


He was so funny when she used the razor by his ears - so tickelie!


Big sis was so proud of the little man


Trying to get a good shot after getting home....


Finally Kaid grabbed his head and turned it for me so I could get a picture. He doesn't look impressed! :)


That was our excitement for today!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Oh my he looks have changed....but I like the new do!