Exactly what I envisioned his birthday gift would look like! Isn't it adorable!! Grandpa Paul built the table which I knew would turn out amazing! Then daddy painted it white, I painted the top scene and mimi and Pop and mommy and daddy each bought a train set for the top and I pieced it together just right. Daddy thought up the handles - they are so cute!
We had it all set up and ready when he came downstairs in the morning of his party. HUGE hit!
Bubby loves Balloons!
The outside is already for a beautiful day of water fun!
Mommy's cupcake creation....
Since we had the party on Father's day we knew it would be a smaller crowd, which was actually wonderful since we had a 4 day old there! Everyone in both of our families made it except for my bro. The kids had a great time playing. Kason and Evanne in the big pool then Avery, AJ, Kaid and Mckenzie over by the small pool.
Pop and Jimmy hanging out in the shade - it was HOT!
Little Mckenzie drying off after being pulled in the pool. She was not impressed!
The slide was a huge hit! Thanks Heather for letting us borrow it!
Playing with the sand table. Kaid and Kason trying to get McKenzie to join in.
Miss Kaid and Mimi
tricked ya!
2 of my wonderful sis in laws and 1 hopefully to be! :)
Lisa, Jody and Lisa
Grandma and Mimi sittin in the shade too.
The wusses who couldn't stand the heat.
Can you believe this girl turned 19 on Sunday?! Happy Birthday Myk - we love you!
Kim, Chad and the kids had hoped to get here a little sooner, but between a just potty trained toddler and and a 4 day old, it took a little longer than expected! I'm so glad they ventured out and could make it!!
Isaiah had to pee so bad he didn't even make it into the house! :) He's so funny!
Sweet little Ella
it's eatin time!!
Happy Birthday bubby! He didn't care about the song, he just wanted that truck off of there!
Blowing out the candles!
Score! Got the truck!
Silly boy licking his cake! Guess he told us which cupcake he wanted!
After cupcake #2 he was a MESS!
Mykeila and Missy and their boys
Slip and slide time!
And a wipe out!
Uncle Chad giving Kason a wild ride!
Weeee and there goes Kaid!
Right off the slide!
Kason didn't want his trunks on by this point... so he got his pants soaked!
Down goes Evanne - that girl could fly!
Isaiah had a wild ride!
Yep, that is my son tackeling my daughter... more often than not, he wins!
Evanne and Kaid race
Isaiah thinks this is great fun! AJ and Avery aparently had enough with the slip an slide by the time I got the camera out, must have been having too much fun in the pools!
Kason using it as a water trough
and two little more munchkins join in!
Three orney kids. I can't belive they are all almost the same size. Actaully I'm pretty sure Kason has some pounds on them! Avery just turned 3 and Isaiah will be 3 in August. Ornery crew!
Avery realized she was sitting with the boys and would rather pose with Kaid
TROUBLE!
I think the adults played with it as much as the kids did!
Present time!
Leah dreaming of holding her own bundle some day... or perhaps that's why she's laughing? :)
Little baby in a truck. Keep those bows on her for a while longer... no tom-boy yet!
Thank you all for helping Kason celebrate and for the great presents!! He loved them and got so many of his favorite - cars ad trucks!!! Yay! I think Kason had a great birthday!
After the party ended we got to hang out with Ella and Isaiah for a little while! Thanks guys for making the trip when I'm sure you would have liked to be at home sleeping! :)
She gave us a few "gas" smiles. I threatened them that I wasn't going to let them take her home - she's gonna come stay with aunt Janna!











7 comments:
Great photos! Not sure why I'm slouching in the pic with the Lisa's and it looks like we're afraid to get any closer to her! haha!
Great day for a Bday Party!
Well Jody....it is Bubply Lisa...and she is rather intimidating! : )
It was a fun birthday party. Does Kaid like her new ears?
Ok did I miss something? What is Bubply? And Kaid's new ears??? Did she get them pierced? I can't imagine Janna putting herself through that! haha.
Bubply I think is mom code for bubbly?
And I'm confused on the ear thing too.... Ya know I bet she was talking about the bunny ear picture!
Yeah, the shots were enough to scare me away from getting her ears pierced for about 10 years. :)
OK....I guess you had to be there...: ) We were trying to decide how we were going to keep the two Lisa's apart in conversation. Kirby's Lisa...Kevin's Lisa...Old Lisa, Young Lisa...well that was scrapped so we came up with Bupbly Lisa (pry not the right spelling but it is dutch for baby). So thus, she is now Bubply Lisa.
Kaid's new ears....yes, the bunny ears! Sorry I was so confusing.
Bubbly Lisa would have worked to! She is a gem! A keeper! Hint hint Kevin!!! (Like he doesn't already know! : ) Concerns me though that she too, LIKES to work out. That could be a problem.
Gotcha!!! :)
Post a Comment