Yet another fun day that I forgot my camera! Thanks to my SIL I was able to steel some from her facebook page! :)
Miss Avery turns 3!!
Eating the yummy food
Blowing out her candles
Randy had to work, so just me and the kiddos for the weekend.
These girls fight like sisters and love like best friends!
SO excited when Avery gave him an airplane for his "party favor" Big hit as you can see!
Cute miss A opening presents
Mimi and her grand daughters
Usually we have to snap 30 pictures to get ONE good one - I got this on the first try!! Yay!
The next day was a beautiful swimming day also! Kaid swam like a fish and Kason liked it - but would rather sit by the side and watch the girls and run around outside.
This picture cracks me up - Not sure what Kaid is doing or saying but she looks hilarious. Enjoying their marshmallow treats from the fun night before.
After many jumps in the pool Avery and Kason need to take a rest and soak up the sun!
We had a fun weekend back home - it had been too long since we went just to relax and sit by the pool! So glad it's SUMMERTIME!! Yay! Check back in to this post in a couple of days - Jody is bringing along the disk with all the pictures so I may be posting more!























No comments:
Post a Comment