We've been awaiting this new arrival! I think it was even more hard to wait because we didn't know what the baby was! Kim and Chad stayed strong and didn't find out what they were having. I'd LOVE to do that, but because of my husband, we will probably never have that "surprise" at the end of 9 months!!
Finally, after 40 weeks and 1 day of waiting, and a LONG induction miss Ella Grace blessed us with her presence. As my mom said, "She had to do her hair before she could come out!"
June 15th at 11:26pm
6 pounds 11 ounces
18 3/4 in long
and as you can see - a TON of black hair. All that hair reminds me so much of Kaid when she was born - so sweet!
This was a trick shot. Isaiah had no clue she was put in this picture. I'm hoping he's doing better with her now, but Kim and Chad said he wanted nothing to do with her the first time he saw her. He didn't come back home until Friday afternoon. I'm sure once he's warmed up to the idea he will do just fine!
On our way to see baby Ella (don't worry, we were stopped to get gas when I took the pics! No driving and taking pics at the same time :) )
We could hardly wait to get there! I had to work on Wednesday the day after she was born, so we took off early Thursday am. The kids LOVED her!
Cracked up at this pic and just had to share. Isn't this just the life with kids - one picking his nose, one with gum hanging out of her mouth and the baby crying. :)
Kason wanted to hold her first - He was SO GOOD with her!! I was really impressed... and totally surprised! On the way home I asked him if he liked baby Ella and if he thought she was cute? "Yep" which is huge for a little boy who answers "NO" to everything!
After not being sure if she wanted to hold her at first she would have held her all day long if we had let her! She hasn't stopped talking about baby Ella!
Little beauty - LOVE the bow!
Even though they look tiny, she has massively long feet!
Big cousins love their new baby!
Hmmm... I think I'm getting hungry!
We left the hospital around lunch time then headed over to Kirb and Lisa's to let the kids play with AJ, Evanne and Mckenzie. They had a blast and then when Kim and Chad got home with baby Ella we headed back over there to spend some more time with them.
Another fashion show with a new cute outfit from Grandma LuELLA
Sweet dreams Sweet heart! Aunt Janna misses you!













No comments:
Post a Comment