I'm so greatful that we got out of this place when we did! I'm so tired of this snow and we were gone in paradise for a week. Before the past couple days of snow the count was 25.8 inches of snow. Yep, a winter like this makes us want to move far far away!
Our fence is a 3 foot fence (ours is the natural colored one far to the right.) and only about a foot of it was showing. Yuck
So, since I was not about to take the kids out in this (I would have LOST them) I brought the snow to them. Kaid liked the first few bites, then decided she would like it better after it melted. LOL I totally agree.
Kason wasn't sure what to do with it, so just sat there with a confused look on his face.
Randy attempting to dig us out. It was a mess!
Our neighbors mailbox
So, for those of you in "warm" areas... yes, you may not be having the best weather right now, but just be glad you aren't digging, driving, walking in all of this.
Last week we started having a big warm up and melted alot of it. But, I don't know which would be worse, getting more snow now when the old hasn't melted, or if it had melted then a day later we got more.
Think warm thoughts. I know I am.











No comments:
Post a Comment