Kason is now closer to his 2nd Birthday than he is his 1st. I still can't believe his baby days are over! He had is 18 month check-up today (even though he's closer to 20 months). Only 1 shot today and he did so good and got over it very quickly. He weighed in at 25lbs and 4oz (which was the 32nd percentile) and was 35 inches tall (the 92nd % - wow!) So my little chunky monkey isn't so chunky now. He's a skinnny tall big boy. Kinda sad. So, even though this was a "well baby" visit... it turned out to be not so well! He has a nasty ear infection in his Right ear. I can't believe he never let us know! Then I was telling his Dr. about the cough he's had since Thanksgiving. (we've had sick visits since then for other reasons, and I've mentioned it to all the other Doctors who didn't think much of it) He said "Maybe he's got a little Bronchiolitis going on" I told him that way back around Thanksgiving he had Bronchiolitis really bad and the cough has never gone away, and he told me that B. can last all winter. So, poor kid probably doesn't remember what it's like to feel good... maybe that's why he didn't complain about his ear!
Well, hopefully we are on the road to recovery with Amoxicillin in his system now!
This little guy is learning so much every day! He is talking up a storm and tries to say most of the words we say. My fav from today was when he went up to Kaid, gave her a hug and kiss and said "wovv you!" So sweet. He even does the harder words like banana and elephant!
The other day he was walking around the house with his hands in his pockets. By the time I got the camera he already had taken them out. So I asked him to find them again...
looking... looking...
Woops, wrong spot. LOL
Ah, there they are!
I've been buying up some big boy undies for him since I'm planning on trying the potty thing when spring/summer gets here. I washed 2 pairs and had him try on a pair. He LOVED them! Look how proud he looks!
So cute!
The boy LOVES anything with wheels. Here he has stacked one on top of the other.
Kason can now count to 3. He does it before he jumps off into your arms or here as he jumps off the coffee table... (I know, bad mommy)











2 comments:
Ahhh poor Kason, like I said I bet the pressure in the plane wasn't so great on his ears :( So frustrating on the the cough when you had asked the Dr's before!!! let's hope he is on the mend now!
so sweet on the pockets and lol that WASN'T the wrong spot for his hand...he is boy remember??! LOL! So did he wet his big boy undies??
Avery of course loves the video's and can't get enough of them!
He didn't wet in them! But I only let him have them on for about 15 min... he was on my bed you know! :)
and LOL yes, he has been going for the "right" spot often lately... one day 2 weeks ago, went searching and when he pulled his hand out, yep.. covered in poo. Yuck!
Post a Comment