Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hot Hot Hot Day #3

Poor Randy spent the hottest day sick in bed with the stomach flu.  He got up to take a walk with us that morning, but was in the room sleeping the rest of the time.  What a bummer!

On our walk, Kason was having a rough time.  It started out bad when we tried to walk on the beach... and his attitude didn't change even when we went up to his much loved path.  Daddy giving Kason a little pep talk.

Still not happy, but not screaming... progress...

Daddy gives in and carries him when the crocodile tears come.  See the one on his nose?  Poor poor boy.

I had been trying to get a close up of a crab all week and this was as good as I could get!

a momma and her peeps.

We stayed close to the condo since daddy was sick and the kids shoulders and faces were both a little pink - I didn't want them out in the sun anyway.  Then while all three of them napped I got some lay out time.  Ahhhh.... nothing like it.

Dancing and singing

Looking out into the bay beside our condo

Picture perfect!


Silly little guy enjoying a ... leaf...

My little missy

and little ham - doesn't he look like such a big boy in this picture!

No comments: