Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome little baby!



I was so excited to go visit Amy and Todd!  Todd Isaac was born on Monday, November 9th after a very LONG labor then C-Section.  Poor Amy - you get the gold star! He was 8 lbs 10oz and 21 in long.  What a big boy!  He is so sweet!  The proud momma and her little man.


Sorry Amy, I know you did all the work - but this boy is going to look like his daddy!


"Aunt" Janna trying to get a burp out of him.


Isn't he just too cute!


He was so wide awake for about 45 minutes when I was there.  He really responded when Amy started talking to him.


Kason can't wait until he's big enough to play!


Congrats again Amy and Matt!  Thanks so much for sharing him with me!  Hope all you girls have fun looking at the pictures!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, thanks for this post, Janna. What great pictures! I'm so glad you got to come meet him. He loves his Aunt Janna already!

Amy said...

Oh, November 9, not October 9. Too bad, because if it had been Oct., he probably wouldn't have been so ginormous! lol :)

Randy and Janna said...

WHAT it's NOVEMBER already? haha oops... wishful thinking I guess!