Thursday, November 26, 2009
I am Thankful
God has blessed us so much this past year. We have so much to be thankful for! I think back to 2 years ago when we were so broken and were expecting a new little miracle - but were so unsure if he would make it here safely. Here we are now with 2 beautiful healthy children! God has blessed us so much! Then I think of some family and friends who are going through such hard times and I am aware that we can not take forgranted one day we spend with our loved ones or one more pay check we are able to bring home to our family so we can live comfortably. For all of those out there who are lonely - yet everyday we are surrounded by many we love. Those who go hungry and we have our fill. There is not a day that goes by that we can not look around us and see so many blessings. We have great role models in our life that have taught us to be the people we are today. Thank you mom and dad and Paul and Lu! Even if you are going through some tough times won't you try to look around and see all the areas you have been blessed? I pray everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Christmas is on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment