Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Pumpkin day

Yeah, I'm a bad mom - no carving pumpkins yet, maybe next year! But we do put little faces on pumpkins - yeah I'm trying to talk myself into this being an equal.


I just love this look. Adoring his big sis. I couldn't get better pictures because I knew if I got off the swing they would move.


So sweet.


Kaid giving Kason a wild ride.





Finally Trick-or-Treat time! A pretty little flower and plump little pumpkin. Randy made it clear that he did not pick this for him to wear... haha While we were waiting for daddy to get home from work, he found the candy we were going to hand out and didn't stop screaming until I got him a sucker. Yes, mimi - you have created a dum-dum monster!


Kaid showing her disgust with Brandon's character....


Dylan, Kason and Ayden


Kason was so cute to watch. It was like he knew just what to do - but had no clue why. Even when his bag was so heavy with candy he WOULD NOT let go!


Checking out the loot!

No comments: