Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have a problem!

We do have an ornery one on our hands!!  This little guy looks so sweet and innocent, but he's really the silent dangerous type! 
Many times I find him here... just hanging out...


and the latest one... I ran upstairs to do something quick and Kaid starts yelling for me. "Mom, Kason's on your computer"  I was thinking he was messing with it like he normally does, but NOPE... this time he was litteraly ON my computer.


Ahh, yes and now trying to stretch him self out.


But then he's scared when he climbs up 2 steps to look at the fish, go figure.


Here is one of his newest favorite tricks.  I was relieved that he chose to go over the arm this time instead of over the back of the chair.  He loves flipping off everything.  He did it over and over and over until he stood up and went head first over the entire thing... kind of scared him so maybe he won't do it for at least a day.  The kid never once cried.  We aren't entirely sure there's a whole lot in that hard head of his... haha


He smiles the whole way!


What a wild ride - I love his face on this one!  Hilarious!




Yesterday while Kaid was at Preschool I set him up in his room to play while I took a 10 minute shower.  Yep, the kid had a blast.  There was nothing left in his drawers other than the diapers.  Every single one of the wipes in the FULL box was emptied out onto the floor.  Yep, the boy had a blast.


But look, he's really sweet and innocent... honest!


Kaid and Kason being goofy...





Weee... going for a ride.  This day, Kaid was "Kristin" the girl going to the Bible study.  I knew "Kristin" was back when she came up to me with her backpack and her Bible and talked in her "grown-up voice"  Such an imagination.


Snuggling on the couch


So pretty even fresh out of bed


Just being goof balls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such GORGEOUS babies. I know they're not babies anymore, but they're so beautiful. :) And ORNERY! :) Kason scares me to have boys!!! ;) Love you!

Jody Proper said...

I TOTALLY Missed this post!!! how did I do that????!!! OH my yes the silent types are what you have to watch out for!!! Ornery for sure!