Just wanted to say that since I changed the layout of my posts I can't find my spell checker! And for those of you who know me well, know that's not a good thing! :) So, for the time being.... you're just going to have to put up with it!
We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment