We had a great time - it had been a while sine we went home for a visit... so this was long over due!
Monday, November 2, 2009
A good steal
I can't believe that Avery, Mimi and Jody were here for a visit and I didn't get out my camera! At least Jody had some posted that I could steal! On Halloween day they came for a visit - the kids did LOTS of playing and screaming and we ladies did lots of shopping! First a visit to Target then while Kason napped mom stayed and played at the house with Kaid and Avery while Jody and I got to go shopping WITHOUT the kids! Wahoo! Thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Holy cow, when you update your blog, you go all out. :) Kids were so cute at Halloween. And Leanne's baby is so precious. Hard to believe I have something that large inside of me RIGHT NOW. lol :)
Post a Comment