Monday, May 18, 2009

Nothin but trouble!

Big man LOVES to play outside. If we go towards a door but don't go out - you are sure to hear screams!
Randy was outside with a friend attempting to clean out the garage (they didn't get too far) and we look over to see what Kason was up to...

So, why do I not usually let Kason in the bathroom while Kaid is getting her teeth brushed or going potty.... well lets see....


trying to escape the scene of the crime... sorry buddy - I know who did it!


Why is it that my lap top and mouse seem so appealing to the little guy. He's gonna get to it by any means possible!


Oh and Boys and their toys.... Here's Randy's new toy - I don't think he's stopped grinning since he bought it!


He got an 09 Cadillac CTS


It sure is pretty!


Kason loves to hold on to anything and walk all over.... his new favorite - his little walking toy. Always walking with one arm up in the air waving!


Ahhh - that was a rough one!


Okay so maybe this way is easier!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Won't be long before he's walking unassisted!

Wow...Daddy and his Caddy! :) nice.

Circus looked fun I wish we could have come.....maybe next time.

Oh ya love that Mr. K was getting a bud light :) ha.ha.