Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you mothers, mothers-to-be, mothers to angels, and mothers at heart had a great day yesterday! We had a busy, but fun, day running back to HC for the day. We went to Randy's mom and dad's for lunch. Kason wouldn't take a nap in the pack and play, but took a nap on daddy's chest. How peaceful!
and little Mckenzie sleeping on grandpa's chest... she's so sweet! I do believe this little one is going to have strawberry blonde hair! Where in the world did that come from?!

AJ, Kaid and Evanne had a blast playing outside and were filthy by the time the afternoon was over!


Then on to my mom and dads for dinner. Kason getting so excited to see the kitties!


So soft...





Mimi and Pop got out the tents and tunnel - the girls had a great time!


Hi Avery!!


Kason wasn't so sure he wanted to go through....


Say Birthday cake!! When we walked in the house there was a cake on the table... so I read it - "Happy Birthday" and I start thinking.... Oh no, who's birthday did I forget... I'm going through my head, no dad's, not mom's, not Josh, not Jody..... lol - Okay so I guess that's what happens when you have kids, you forget it's YOUR birthday coming up. The girls eating up... yummy!


The best I could get with all 3 kids in one picture.


Painting toenails


Mimi with her babies...
Oh yes - and guess what! Kason took his first steps on mother's day! How exciting! He does so great holding onto one of our hands, but just needs the confidence in knowing he can do it without us - and he finally did a few steps! How fun!


We had quite the productive day today. We got some new trees and bushes to plant and I finally got my garden planted! I was so excited!

So, Kason doing what little boys do - EATING DIRT! I'm just glad he didn't go for the cow manure! Check out his dirty mouth. Yuck.


Here's my garden that Paul and Randy built for me! Isn't it beautiful! I planted WAY too much in the little thing, and I might end up with mint flavored strawberries (maybe I'll make a lot of money off that! :) but I figured this year I would just play around with it and see what happens! I'm excited to see what grows!

1 comment:

Tracy Reiheld said...

Happy early birthday! I ALWAYS think of you on your birthday! I doubt I could ever forget! Lol!