Family self portrait
Kason waiting for the show to start - I couldn't believe how into it he was! He was watching with awe!
The "Over the top" intro... We're so excited!
cute little ponies
I think the most amazing part of any circus is the tiger show - No way you would catch me anywhere near that ring!
Since it as at 1pm - Kason's naptime - little man couldn't hold out for the entire show so he fell asleep and slobbered all over my arm... Wow, check out my concentration face trying to take a picture of the sleeping baby in my arms.... nice...
Elephant... Elephant.... I'm just amazed how you get a HUGE animal like that to do tricks! They were so cool and looked like they were all smiling!
Some of the other amazing things they had were the trapeze people - I was terrified just watching them! and also they had a big globe thing that 7 motorcycles were going around in circles at once - pretty amazing! We had a great time and Kaid is already asking when we are going back!











No comments:
Post a Comment