Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy little beavers

Free Weight loss plan: Come watch this little man for a day!!! Any takers? :) He is a busy little guy. His favorite things right now - climbing, biting, and flushing the toilets! Here he is climbing behind the couches and end tables... it took me too long to get the camera - he was on top of the block box and had the tree pulled over on himself.


After I sat him down for the 10th time I just gave up. At least he wasn't on top of the table in this shot! He is a stinker! But oh so lovable!


My little love bug...


These two are trouble. While I was cleaning up lunch today I heard Kaid giggling and say "hey mom, were naked twins!" The next thing I know, Kaid has Kason's shirt on and Kason has Kaid's on.



Kason is not impressed... but hey at least it wasn't a pink shirt!


Oh bummer - fell out!




Randy and I were busy this past weekend. We put in a new flower bed, mulched everything (3 yards worth of mulch!) and did many other odds and ends outside. It is looking so nice!








What a sweet little man! He's holding still!



He LOVES sissy's Jeep. They ride around in it all day long!



More landscaping... around their play house - I just love lilies



The flowers are growing up so nicely this year, I'm so excited to see it!



These are my favorite! I'm not even sure what they are called, but they are so delicate and beautiful and just blow in the breeze.





Not the best picture, but just can't resist Kason's little smirk.... He's always making this face - like he knows he's got everything and everyone figured out!


I love our little hanging basket on the swing set.




What mom? You don't want me eating dirt?

Until next time....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Totally cracking up over your busy little guy! (Just a warning:It only gets worse) :)

The yard looks great. I wish we could grow some grass down here. At least we'll get to be up in IL this summer where the grass is soft and the kids can play.