Friday, May 22, 2009

I LOVE SUMMER!

Little man can go go go... that is until you let go and then he's a chicken and won't even try! He's taken a few more steps on his own, but won't take off and go yet!
Yesterday we had Kaidrie's last day of preschool for the year with a picnic at the park! We had a fun time saying good bye to her school friends.

Big monkey...


Little monkey.....


Yeah so, first off - I CAN NOT believe Kason will be 11 months tomorrow... where did my baby go? His newest thing - when you make him mad he puts his head on the floor and sobs.... we were cracking up at him! So here, I was walking with him holding onto his hand then I would let go so he could do it on his own - he wouldn't even try, go down to his knees and wail! Then I'd grab his hand, he would stand up and walk, happy as a clam, until I let go...


Poor bub - mommy is so mean!


and another angle.... he just cracks me up!


Not a day goes by that I'm not amazed at the difference between these two - I don't know if it's a boy girl thing or just a personality thing....
Kason falls asleep the moment he gets in the car - Kaidrie screamed every time we were in the car
Kason could care less who is holding him for the most part - Kaidrie was ONLY happy with mommy.
Kason is all rough and tumble - anything he can tear, bite, eat... especially any form of dirt... - Kaidrie didn't like to get dirty and was never rough with things for the most part.
Kason is Mr Persistent when it comes to things I say no to - like the plant in the kitchen and his newest the knobs on the stove - Kaidrie lost interest and listened after about 3-4 times.... Kason does it at least 3-4 times a DAY!
Even though they are so different and each have their own things that drive a momma crazy - they are absolutely the best things in life. The other day while we were out watching them put up up the fence and the kids were playing in the yard, Randy looked at me and said, "do you ever think about how blessed and fortunate we are" We truly are! Thank you God for these two little lives - they are a joy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness....Reece had the same laugh at that age. Oh how I miss it!!

I agree, children are such a blessing!

Jody Proper said...

Avery is waiving and saying "Hi Kaidrie and Kason" as we watch the video for the umpteenth time :) Also....who does Kaid drive like...mommy or daddy running over stuff??! hee.hee.