Friday, December 19, 2008

You are my sweetheart

A picture is worth 1,000 words....




I'm so glad we finally have our happy little man back! I was so afraid Mr grumpy was here to stay, but now that he's feeling better he's my sweet little man again!


YAY! My first taste of real food - or as real as baby food tastes that is! Kason got his first bite of sweet peas and although he doesn't look impressed in this picture, he LOVED it! Yummy! After a few days of those, we tried green beans - he ate them up, but wasn't crazy about it. Green beans were the only baby food Kaid didn't like much either!


Look what I can do! He's almost sitting on his own. He does really good with the help of the boppy, but even on his own he can for a little while before he's eating the carpet or his toes! Yay for you Mr!


This week we got together with my friend Niki from college and her little man, Logan. Kaid and Logan had a great ol' time playing - and even got to open presents and play with play dough!


While I was at work, Randy took some really cute pictures of the kids! Way to go daddy!


How cute is this!


On Thursday Kaid had her Christmas program at Preschool. She does so good at these and it's so fun to watch her really get into it! Just warms my heart to see her!



Kaid's turn to "ring the bell"

When we got home, man, was she a dancing machine! She was watching one of the little dance movies that our cousin, Meggy, gave her.


Check this out - break it down Kaid! Sorry it's sideways - I'm not sure how to flip videos.... I'll play around with it and see if I can get it to work. In the meantime....

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Avery loved the dancing video :) Oh boy can't believe Kason is on baby food, sitting up and just growing WAY too fast! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.