We got about 1 1/2 inches of snow last night and Kaid was so excited to go out an build a snowman. Brrr... was it cold! I think Randy and I both remembered why we hate winter! :) We had a great time playing though!

Putting the finishing touches on the snowman.... head. The snow didn't pack very well, so poor little guy looked like he was melting!
She's so pretty!
Little man is so goofy! He's been quite the stinker this past week . I think he either got used to the extra cuddling we did while he was sick and teething or is just getting to that age where he's wanting to be able to move more....but, he has realized he really likes attention and expresses his disapproval when he's not being held or played with! Makes it hard to get anything done!











2 comments:
Is the snowman a midget??! ha. ha. I know just the right size for Miss Kaid.
I know how you feel on not getting anything done but remember to enjoy Kason's stage b/c as you know they grow too darn fast!
Love the video's as does Avery.
Miss you guys.
xoxoxo Jody
P.S. I had this background but mine kept putting the polka dotted ribbon OVER my pictures so I changed it. Your blog looks nice.
Ahhhh...SNOW! We're having a hard time convincing Kael that there might not be snow when we go up north. She's convinced that there will be, so hopefully she won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see you guys!
I totally forgot to get back to you on the slide show question. Sorry! We use Windows Media Player to do slide shows. Super cute video. I love Kason's laugh.
Post a Comment