Sunday, December 28, 2008

My blue eyed babe

Well, we found out a few days ago that we need to replace our roof after we noticed we had water damage in our bedroom. Ugh... so to try to save some money I decided I could take Kason's 6 month pictures on my own. He wasn't much in the mood for pictures.... what 6 month old is, but with the help of everyone getting him to smile we got some cute shots. Here are a few of my favs!






Trying to sit on his own... still a little tipsey at times!


Weeee - daddy holding Kason up in the air!

I thought it would be cute to get a few shots with son Christmas decorations... evidently not the greatest idea - he just wanted to play with them, so this is as good as we got! :)


Jody got this shot - check out those baby thighs! Love them!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Pretty darn cute :)

Janna, I checked my records and we paid $4,000.00 for our roof and that was 3 1/2 yrs. ago. I HATE paying for stuff like that!