Friday, May 2, 2008

So, what's new with us?

We will see how this works... I'll try to keep everyone updated on how things are going here in our lives! I guess I have plenty of time on my hands for the next few weeks until I'm tied down with 2 little ones.
Kaid just love talking to her baby brother! Anytime anyone by her tries to feel him moving, she yells at them and pushes their hand away! She's already very protective of him! This picture was taken when I was 28 weeks.

I'm heading into 32 weeks which is quite a relief! It has been the never-ending pregnancy and I'm so glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel! So, plans as of now:

32 weeks - Fetal Non-Stress Tests start 2 days a week
35 weeks - last Progesterone shot! Yay!!
36 weeks - CERCLAGE OUT! I'll be a FREE WOMAN!
38 weeks - Induction if he hasn't come already!

My last appointment at 30 weeks everything looked great! I told him I have just felt wonderful since 27 weeks when he flipped to head down. He said that that is usually the turning point because the baby's weight is more on the pelvic bones and not so much on the cervix. So, I've been able to have many short outings since then! I'm pretty worn out after, but it has been wonderful seeing life outside my living room for a change!

I'm finally starting to buy stuff for when the baby comes home and thanks mostly to my sis-in-law, Jody his closet is almost full! She had tons of neutral things for my niece, Avery that our little man will be able to wear also!

3 comments:

Us said...

This picture is so adoreable! I can't wait to see the little guy. Love the blog...keep it up!

Love,
Anna

Jody Proper said...

I love Blogs but don't have one myself.

I don't know why it brought tears to my eyes to know that K will be wearing Avery's clothes! Oh my everyone was right, they do grow fast!

Just waiting for the BIG day.

Love you guys!

Jody

Esther said...

It will be so much fun to stay in touch with you through your blog. Keep it up.. I love it!!
Esther